Saturday, September 16, 2017

SET ME AS A SEAL UPON YOUR HEART


You’ve seen it; young lovers today 
sometimes tattoo the image 
or name of their beloved on their
 neck or arm. Have you done so? 

The tattoo says that one permanently 
belongs to the other, that one is part 
of the other’s very being.

I like a tattoo on other people; but as for me, as I have grown a bit wiser these days, I now pray:

Lord, give me love. Make my love for you
Rock solid and unshakable. May I love you
With my whole heart, my whole being, and
My whole heart, my whole being, and my 
whole strength. May I love my neighbor
As Christ has loved us both. Amen.


In Christ,
Janet Irene Thomas
Playwright/Director/Screen Writer
Producer/Gospel Lyricist/Author
Founder/CEO
Bible Stories Theatre of
Fine & Performing Arts


No comments:

Post a Comment