Monday, June 12, 2017

THE SECRET


I met God in the morning, when the day was at its best and His presence came like sunrise, like glory within my breast.


All day long the presence lingered, all day long He stayed with me; and we sailed in perfect calmness o'er a very troubled sea.

Other ships were blown and battered, other ships were sore distressed; but the winds that seemed to drive them, brought to us a peace and rest.

Then I thought of other mornings, with a keen remorse of mind, when I too, had loosed the moorings with His presence left behind.

So, I think I know the secret, learned from many a troubled way; we must seek God in the mornings if we want Him though the day.






In Christ,
Janet Irene Thomas
Playwright/Screen Writer/Director
Published Author/Gospel Lyricist &Producer
FOUNDER/CEO
Bible Stories Theatre of
Fine & Performing Arts
www.biblestoriestheatre.org.



No comments:

Post a Comment